Sunday 3 March 2013

Tearing out my Hair

I'm trying to work my way through the list of people we need to let know our new email address. No matter how long I stick at it the list seems to get longer rather than shorter. And I am fast losing my rag.

The problem is with passwords. Now I know that passwords are a good thing and keep our data secure and everything. And I like that. What I don't like is the very many different formats that passwords have to take. Some sites just specify a minimum length. Others insist on at least one numerical character. I've just done one where the specifics were 'at least 8 characters long, at least one upper case character, at least one number'. And then they tell you not to write them down anywhere!
 
All in all I'm having a frustrating time of it. I took a break so that I could relax a bit but even the planes in Airport Mania started sighing heavily and chuntering at me. Given that I'm not in the mood to be grumbled at by cartoon planes I gave up on that as well.
 
Oh well, tomorrow is another day. And one day quite soon it will all be done. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment