Saturday 2 March 2013

How Did That Happen?

I like my life to be quiet. Day flows into day, week flows into week, nothing much happens. What we don't do today we can do tomorrow, and  I like not to be tied down to doing stuff at all if possible, and failing that, not pinned down too much in advance.
 
So looking at my schedule for  the coming week, how did this happen?
 
Saturday               out during day
Sunday                 out during day
Monday                empty
Tuesday                out in the afternoon
Wednesday           out in the afternoon
Thursday               lit class via Skype in the morning, out in the afternoon, out again in the evening
Friday                    out during the day
 
Someone please tell me again where I'm going to find time for the doctorate?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment