Thursday 19 May 2022

New Nails

 Well, I had hoped to nurse my lacy pastel nails until just before getting them done again for Prague but that was obviously several weeks too much to hope for. They were in a sad state when we got back from Glasgow so I contacted the lovely Laura and asked when she could fit me in and she said 'Come tomorrow morning', which is now yesterday of course, so off I went. 

Since I hadn't been expecting to have them done again just now I had given no thought to what I wanted so had to browse her stickers and stamps for inspiration. I was really  pleased when I saw she had some Alice in Wonderland themed ones and I went for those. 



As always click to enlarge if you want to see them more clearly. It's a shame they are Disney rather than Tenniel inspired but you can;t have everything. 

I'm happy with these, and I know what I want for Prague, so as the man used to say in W1A 'so that's all good, then'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment