Saturday 3 April 2021

From The People Who Brought You

 the World of the Impressionist Painters (see here ) I give you  - The World of Jane Austen


I treated myself to this as a reward for getting my first Celtic Art assessment done and I did it last week. I made myself finish the picture before I looked at the accompanying leaflet thing to see how many of the places and people I could match up with the novels. As Austen herself said, sometimes we guess right and sometimes we guess wrong (I paraphrase slightly!) and so it proved here. I did better with the buildings than the people, other than the obvious ones, but who cares? It's a pretty and colourful picture and it was fun to do. And that's probably all you have a right to expect when it comes to jigsaw puzzles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment