Sunday 31 January 2021

Scunnered!

 Remember  this post? In particular this sentence 

I am going to be naming the socks in a sequence and I will be interested to see how long it takes Son No 1 to work  out what it is. These first ones are MacDonald. I reckon he'll have it sussed somewhere between March and May, but we'll see. 

Well I had an e-mail a couple of days ago from Son No 1 saying he had received the socks and he reckoned he had worked out the sequence. And he had. How did he do that? Possibly it was too much of a clue saying the names were going to be a sequence. And to be fair to him (and me I suppose) he said if he hadn't got it from the first one he reckoned it would have taken him until July to get it. So that's a (very small) consolation. 

And another one was that he said he liked the socks and didn't say 'please don't knit me another eleven pairs this year Mum'. As they used to say on 2012 'So that's all good'. 

And now I must go and do some work on pair number two. Mackenzie if anyone wants to play along!! 


1 comment:

  1. Clearly takes after his mother in the way his brain works!

    ReplyDelete