Tuesday 19 January 2021

It's a Short One Today

 


Latest jigsaw puzzle. This is the one I treated myself to after Christmas. Proof, if it were needed, that I'm just an old romantic at heart with a love of fairy tales and happy ever after endings. This is, naturally,  a keeper; I really need to crack on with a few more that are Destined to Go. 

The weather is such that I feel perhaps I should be following Noah and starting to build an Ark; there was no walk yesterday and it looks doubtful for today. The OH has driven into Kirkwall for his annual, but rather delayed, retinal scan. Since it's persisting down he has chosen, against all advice on the appointment letter to the contrary, to drive in, not being able to face the prospect of having to walk back from the bus stop in the pouring rain And who an blame him? They have never yet put any drops in his eyes for this scan that would interfere with him driving, so let's hope this is isn't the first time they do it! 

1 comment: