Tuesday 26 January 2021

Baking subscription January

Yes, we are amazingly enough into our fourth year. I keep thinking I'll cancel, but it gets me into the kitchen to bake which is good for me. Also my sister now has a subscription so we can compare notes on each month's offering, although we rarely seem to agree. 

Anyway this month was Chocolate Brookies, which are a combination of chocolate chip cookies and brownies. Here's the photo



The OH did the honours with the drizzling. Opinion is equally divided here into the one that loves them (him) and the one who does not (me). Well it's one way to keep me from temptation. 

Short post today as I am about to attend the first instalment of my new on-line course. I think I'm going to enjoy it and be frustrated by it in equal measure; that's the whole thing not just today's session although that might well set the pattern. We'll see, and I'll naturally be reporting back here in due course. 

1 comment: