Thursday 7 May 2020

Gordon Bennett - bunches!

Last week sometime I took the plunge and trimmed my own fringe. I was very cautious and reasonably successful and I will do it again if I have to. What I cannot contemplate doing is cutting the rest of my hair; or letting the OH loose on it. But when we go out for walks, or I do my streamed exercise class (with Scottish ballet, Mon-Fri, get me! ) I do find it whips about a bit and blows in my eyes and round my face and generally gets very annoying. So earlier this week I gave in to the inevitable, dug out some elastics, tried a ponytail for which it is still too short and put my hair in bunches. There is even photographic proof.


I last wore my hair like this at school and, despite the fact that they look quite titchy and cute I am well aware that I am decades too old for this! 

My hair is sadly two-tone, and will need seeing to as soon as I can get an appointment with the hairdresser when we are finally allowed out and up close again. If that glad day ever dawns.

Meanwhile, a bit further up the hill we came across these two


Such lovely cheerful piggies. They did make us smile. 


1 comment:

  1. This prompted me to fiddle with my own hair - I can do bunches too! Goodness, I haven’t had bunches since I was 10 🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete