Friday 28 June 2024

Happy Mail - Not Yarn

 


Yes - more Emma Bridgewater mugs. I say that as though we had gazillions of the things but in fact until now it was just the two winter flower ones and the one I got the OH for Valentines Day. 

I have however eyed up these two for a while as I love them, but I've never succumbed because EB china  is  Not Cheap and we are not short of mugs. 

I do consider myself  fairly immune to e-mails giving me 'amazing savings' and 'limited time bargain offers'; the only thing that amazes me really is how many marketing e-mails I get, because  I do a massive unsubscribe once every three months or so.

That said, having steadfastly ignored the half price offer on this set which had been landing in my in-box for  a couple of weeks,  I gave in when it was reduced by 60% because it was an absolute bargain and the mugs will bring us joy. Mine are the hares and his are the birds and we're both very happy and in fact, drinking from them even as I type. 

1 comment:

  1. I must admit, I love EB's style. I have Durham Cathedral and York Minster!

    ReplyDelete