Saturday 20 January 2024

So, today I have been making ....

 ....cards


I find it time consuming, but relaxing.

Lest you think I am indulging in all this recent not-knitting in an attempt to avoid cleating my wool I can say that I am in fact knitting away with a will and have also managed to unload some of the wool from Box 1 in other directions, and my wool output is much higher than my input this month already. The input wasn't me even buying anything, I got given a ball of sock wool in a swap. In theory my yarn purchases this year will be minimal. 

In other news, my candle burned beautifully but there wasn't enough scent in it, so I'll know to up that next time.

Also the snow has gone. Hurrah! We have a few hours respite before storm Isha/Inna/whatever hits, with southerly winds (hello migraine) of up to 85 mph. 

1 comment: