Saturday 27 January 2024

An Alliterative Advent.

 


Let me say straight away that I wasn't going to do the Arran Aromatics Advent Calendar this year, and resisted well, despite all the e-mails they bombarded me with. And then they addressed me as a 'valued customer' and added a £10 off plus free postage offer and I caved. 

I did not in fact open it during advent. What with the yarn, the candles and the jam it seemed very OTT and I was playing catch up with most of those anyway to start with because of being in Stockholm for the first week of December. So I decided to wait until January and open it then because it would give me something to look forward to each day; January, in the normal way of things, being a bit lacking in the good things department.

Here's what was inside


There are a couple of bottles of eau de toilette at the front, you can just see their wooden tops in front of the candles. (Bad picture and lazy photographer who can't be bothered to go and take it again). Some new fragrances for both the candles and the washing stuff, and I was delighted to see only one bottle of hair conditioner, which I do not use, and only four bottles of body lotion which I do use, but sparingly. There was also a bottle of Machrie shower gel, which is my favourite AA fragrance, and oh, goody, goody, some matching soap. 

I'm glad I got this in the end; it helped me get up on dark January days and started my days with a little drop of delight. Which is  no  bad thing. 


1 comment:

  1. What a good idea! I do love Arran Aromatics, I must say

    ReplyDelete