Monday 29 January 2024

Firth Park v2.0

 Back in 2021 I had this  photographic project where we went to Firth Park on the same day each month and I took a picture in the same spot, plus some close ups of anything that caught my eye and at the end of the year we had a picture of the changing seasons. I really enjoyed doing it and although I had planned to do something of the same sort with the  local beach in 2022 that plan never came to anything because I could never get really good pictures of the beach. 

I decided it might be fun to revisit Firth park this year and take the repeat photos from a different vantage point so yesterday we went over there and scouted out a good place. Very difficult to find somewhere without cars or houses, especially with the trees being mainly bare at this time of year, and where seasonal change is likely to show itself, but after some deliberation I chose a new spot, much higher than the previous one and looking in the opposite direction. I'm looking forward to seeing how this pans out over the next twelve months. Meanwhile here are this months pictures




A good start I think. 

1 comment: