Wednesday 3 January 2024

Christmas Socks

 Well I wasn't going to bother this year, because I am a bit Christmas sock-ed out, but in the end all three of us had new socks for Christmas.

Mine have already featured here because I made them several months ago but kept them for Christmas; these ones 


And I talked here at the end of November about deciding to do the OH some socks in the West Yorkshire Spinners Christmas colourway  - Nutcracker - and they turned out like this. My shawl in the same colour is nearing completion, another 16 rows and a very fierce block still to do. 


Son No 2 wasn't going to get any but then I got some wool in an advent parcel and decided that I would use that to make him some. In the event they weren't finished in time for Christmas Day but they weren't too late and he was happy enough to model them


Tardis coloured stripes! 




1 comment: