Tuesday 9 January 2024

Happy Mail

 And no not yarn! 


I bought these in the Emma Bridgewater post Christmas sale and they arrived this morning. New winter mugs for self and OH and a pretty jug for me 'just because'. (Just because I like pretty jugs, no idea why)

EB had never been on my radar particularly until a friend did a referral/recommendation thing, mainly so that she could get some money off an order, sort of like pyramid selling but for the purposes of extending the business' mailing list. I've not actually had an opportunity to use the money off code they sent me in relation to that because the thing I wanted to buy was out of stock and isn't back in yet, but the e-mails keep coming and the post Christmas sale was particularly attractive. 

I know we're supposed to be decluttering but as a result of these new mugs several others are earmarked for the charity shop so the mug count will be showing a net decrease which is a plus, yes? 

2 comments:

  1. I have found a mug that I think I want. It is at Asda but only seems to be 'in stock' online, and as I am not 100% sure about it plus I kinda resent the postage cost that doubles the total cost I have not yet indulged . . .
    Unlike with the jumpers I saw, I may have accidentally ordered them. After all, I don't see polo neck (which now seem to be called roll neck for some reason) jumpers in my size and a colour I like very often!

    ReplyDelete