Monday 11 December 2023

Well Here's An Advent For You

 well, not literally for you, but for you to look at. 


When I saw someone opening one of these on their Vlogmas posts on YouTube last year I laughed like a drain. Really? You can get one of those? And you have? 

which just goes to show that you should be careful what you laugh at, as this year I have one of my own. 

If you don't recognise it,  it's a jam advent from Bonne Maman. They are much more common than I ever knew. You get 19 little jars of jam like this in unusual favours - we had quince yesterday which I've neve had before, and in all honesty wouldn't rush out to buy quinces on the strength of it, but you know, it's something new.


Also if you buy it direct from the company as I did you get an extra parcel like this


with a small knife and three full sized jars of spread; caramelised apple, chocolate and orange, and chocolate and hazelnut. 

I don't intend  this to be  an annual thing at all, I just thought for one year it would be a fun thing to do. So I did it. 



1 comment: