Sunday 10 December 2023

This Year I Remembered

 



We are back, and courtesy of going out on the crack of dawn ferry and spending the night beforehand  on the boat we had time to change the bed before we left and so had clean sheets to come back to. 

Not only clean but new. For the last few years I have beaten myself up for forgetting, until everywhere is sold out of them, that I would really like  a Nutcracker themed set of bedlinen for Christmas. I'm a bit of a sucker for Nutcracker themed things. No idea why. 

But this year I remembered in September and in October I actually ordered a duvet set with a Nutcracker theme, It's even reversible so what you're seeing in the photographs is both sides; one on the duvet and one on the pillowcases. 

Very festive! 

Oh yes trip away. And Advents. More to come over the next few days...


1 comment: