Saturday 23 December 2023

Happy Mail

 Postie brought me some non-Christmas mail today, to wit:- 


I wasn't expecting it before Christmas so it was a nice surprise. The top skein is my 'payment' for doing the sample sock - you get paid in your choice of yarn which is great for me. It's a DK skein of the colour Eowyn from the Lord of the Rings collection and its going to become a pair of mittens for me. The pattern is all picked out - although not yet bought. 

The rest is a sock set in December's Colour of the Month for which the inspiration was a robin. This will become, unsurprisingly, a pair of socks, I'm just not quite sure which pattern I'll be using, although I have a short list. 

I'm feeling a bit odd, Everything got finished by Wednesday and now I'm sort of at a loose end although I have Christmas socks to finish for son no 2 and I'm starting to worry they might not get finished. But I'll do my best.  

1 comment: