Tuesday 19 December 2023

Calling in Sick

 I should be chronicling our adventures in Stockholm, but I'm poorly. This is a common thing in December for me so I'm trying very hard not to blame it on the OH. This does not change the fact that deep down that's EXACTLY who I blame because my symptoms are very like those he developed when we got back from Stockholm. It's not Covid, or at least his wasn't as he tested. I haven't tested because we don't have any test kits, but his wasn't so I'm assuming mine isn't either. Also I am not seeing anyone except him - and Son no 2 who arrived in Orkney yesterday for Christmas - also we got booster jabs because we're old and live in Scotland, so basically I'm just trying to ride it out.

However as I don't like doing posts without photos here's one of our Stockholm Breakfast table.


The hotel dining room is a very calm place and it always makes for a soothing start to the day.


1 comment: