Thursday 21 December 2023

Christmas Decorations

 I think I normally post a photo of our tree and this is it this year - not very different although there may be one or two more bits and pieces on it than last year - I know there's at least one because I bought one in Paris. 


I mentioned our little Scandinavian forest the other day; it's a bit compromised this year as we have had to leave space on the windowsill for Remaining Cat to sit. It's one of his favourite places and he's still a bit disoriented by being Only Cat now so we don't feel we can deprive him of it by spreading out wooden trees and adding reindeer.


Some of the larger things that used to go on the tree got transferred to a ribbon this year and hung on the wall below some of the cards


See those birds at the left hand side? I said I would have put them one at either end, but the OH informed me they had to be together so they could bill and coo. I didn't know he had that much romance in  him. 

And finally of course there is the (in)famous Christmas bunting



I do love it and I'm so pleased I made it all those years ago. 



1 comment: