Friday 21 April 2023

Great Ear Rings - Shame about the hassle

I have raved here before about the Literary Gift Company. A couple of months back I go a15% discount coupon and because of that I finally succumbed and bought a pair of ear-rings I had been eyeing up for years. In my favourite phrase they were Not Cheap, but with the 15% off it was a price I could bear to pay because they were such fun. 

So I ordered them and a few other things and when the parcel came I fell on it with delight and anticipation - only to come crashing back to earth, mainly because of this


One of them was broken. Well not so much broken as fallen apart . I was really disappointed. Obviously I got in touch with the LGC straight away and they got the supplier to send me a post paid label so that I could send them back for repair. It didn't take long for them to be done and I can;t complain, although a little niggly bit of me says that actually the LGC should just have sent me another pair and returned the faulty ones to the supplier themselves. But you know, this way was probably quicker and less hassle all round and they were all very responsive and efficient. 

I don't know if this coloured my reaction to everything I had bought, but of the other three things only one was an unqualified success and the other two were a bit meh! 

It hasn't put me off the LGC though. I still look at the website sometimes and want to give them my credit card and say just send me one of everything until the card is maxed out! 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful earrings! I must admit, I love the LGC xx

    ReplyDelete