Tuesday 3 January 2023

There's Cosy, Now!

 


I had two new jigsaw  puzzles for Christmas and I finished the first one yesterday. When our son saw it he said 'Oh that is so you', and he's right. Presumably that's why it appealed. A warm stove, candles, coffee and pastries, a cat, books, jigsaw puzzles, knitting,  a memory scrapbook, family history research .... it really sums me up. Albeit the scrapbook and the family history are basically 'one day I'd like to' rather than things I currently do. But you know, one day I will. (cough,cough)

Meanwhile I'm going to leave this one on the table for a couple of days before taking it  down to make way for the other puzzle I got at Christmas. But this one s definitely a keeper. 

1 comment:

  1. You once sent me a card with similar elements in it. It's still on my noticeboard.

    ReplyDelete