Tuesday 29 March 2022

So, yesterday was a very odd day ....

in the morning I made these


Not very fancy but I liked them, It's ages since I did any paper crafting so I'm edging back in with simple stuff. 

I began to feel rather unwell at lunchtime and when a friend rang I had trouble concentrating on what she was saying (although I subsequently discovered, to my relief,  she hadn't been able to tell, so perhaps I should get an Oscar. An hour later, I was in terrible pain, half a hour after that I was talking to the doctor and then I was in the car on my way to A and E.

Not quite how I would have wanted the day to pan out. 

It turned out my gallstones had decided to make their presence felt which was unkind of them. I was sent home after about an hour having been given some pain relief and ordered to keep taking the tablets for four days. Plus there will be an appointment for a scan and another meeting with the surgeon. Not looking forward to either of those things and rather peeved that this has come at the same time as my vision problems and when we were planning to do lots of lovely things which may have to be postponed or cancelled while I get sorted out. 

Well as a friend said on Saturday, old age doesn't come alone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment