Wednesday 9 March 2022

Baking Subscription February

You know how sometimes you're watching a property program and the presenter opens a door and you look at a room and go 'What were they on?'

This was exactly my reaction when i opened the February baking box and discovered that this month's bake was Carrot Cake Biscotti. 

I'll repeat that for those who can't quite believe it. Carrot Cake Biscotti. Bizarre or what? 

Anyway I baked them yesterday. Here's a photo. Chocolate drizzling courtesy of the OH.


I think it is safe to say I won't be making them again. 

3 comments:

  1. Well, that’s…a thing. 😱

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just sounds . . . bizarre. I should be grateful that you have alerted me to the potential of this but I am not, sorry, as I am not fond of biscotti and I do not like carrot cake! Add chocolate (that, odd person that I am, I also am not nuts about) and well . . .

    ReplyDelete