Monday 28 March 2022

Baking Subscription March

 


For once I did this almost as soon as the box arrived. These are Chocolate Brownie Cakes and they were delicious. I suspect they were not quite as 'Brownie' as intended, they did end up looking and tasting like quite posh chocolate fairy cakes, but who cares if they taste good? 

I made them, made the ganache and filled them, then went off to the shower asking the OH to finish them off by putting the ganache and sprinkles on the top. Why he piped the ganache rather than just using my trusty palette knife I don;t know. The effect was slightly unfortunate, but it didn't stop us eating and enjoying them very much. 

And the bonus is left over ganache in the freezer for the next time I make a cake and can't be bothered to make any butter cream. 

1 comment: