Thursday 2 December 2021

Advent Day 2

Yes, you did read that correctly, this is a blog post about my Day 2 advents because we are having camera issues which mean I cannot bring you the photo of my advent goodies from yesterday. I'll play catch up in due course. Meanwhile here is what I got in my Day 2 packets


I think I already mentioned that the yarn calendar is inspired by The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Yesterdays colour was 'Through the Wardrobe' and I have used it already - picture of that to come also when normal service is resumed. 

Today's colour is Lamppost in the Woods and fingers crossed I'll get that used up today. I won;t be able to keep up all the way until the 25th because we are going away for Christmas* and I'm not taking them with me - that will be something to look forward to when we get home. 

*Well I say we are gong away, it is of course Covid dependent.

The stitch marker is a beautifully enamelled tree, and the two co-ordinate really well, although that's a pure coincidence. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Andre said that, personally I am not so keen. Horses for courses! I love the stitch marker though.

      Delete