Saturday 18 December 2021

Bouncing Back, Winter Nails and Advents 14 and 15

On the surface we're startling to get over the disappointment of not going away and even as I type the OH is on his way back from Glasgow with Son No 2. It won't be the Christmas we planned but at least it is a step up from last year when son no 2 had to stay on his own in Tier 3 Glasgow which no-one was allowed to leave. 

I had my nails redone. I was sorry to see my Goth collection go, but it was time for something wintry and here they are. 



It's not easy to see but the blue background has sparkles in it. I'm very happy with them. 

Let's do a bit of an advent catch up. 


This is Day 14 and the yarn is called 'A Gift for Susan'. The stitch marker is an enamelled blue and white bead. The blue is splotches really but when I look at them  I can see all sorts of things in the shapes. A bit like a spherical Rorschach test. 


Day 15 brought yarn called - surprise, surprise - A Gift for Lucy and two silver leaf stitch markers which, as it happens, are already in a project which I cast on yesterday. 



1 comment: