Wednesday 19 May 2021

Third Time's A Charm

No I don't believe it's true either, it's just one of those mindless thigs people say, bu on the other hand it was the third time I tried to do this jigsaw and lo! it's finished.


It was part done before we went away. I bought a new puzzle in Glasgow and there was another waiting for me when I got back (Mother's Day present from Son No 1*) so this one needed done and off the table. 

*Canadian Mother's Day in case anyone is thinking it was strangely late. 

'It won't take you long to polish that one off' said the OH. 'It only has 500 pieces'. 

I fear he failed to factor in that, as can be seen, 300 of them are green. 

Anyway, it's done and I will soon be popping it back in its box and putting it on the library/charity shop pile. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yeah, also grey and white pencil! Looks nice done, but I wouldn't want to do it ever again.

      Delete