Friday 28 May 2021

Second Jab

So, the next time someone says to you ' I hear that you don't get a bad reaction to your second AZ jab' you might consider saying to them very politely that that hasn't been the experience of everyone you know.  I had my second one yesterday and if anything the effects were slightly worse. I didn't get the shivers, but I did get the aches, the low level headache and the fatigue. Oh boy did I get the fatigue. And the Very. Sore. Arm. 

This has left me feeling extremely sorry for myself which is sort of bad news given that I now need cheering up and tomorrow is the Virtual  Yorkshire Yarn Festival. 

Oh dear! 


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy yourself! It’s only money ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes well I have a way to go to 'catch up' with the OH's recent Lego purchase. But Lego can be built quicker than I can knit up wool.

      Delete