Tuesday 11 May 2021

Let's Catch Up with the Happy Mail

There was yarn - naturally. 


This was the Giddy Knits Once Upon A Yarn Club for April, a sock set called Cinderella


This is a Vintage Lace tonal skein to go with the spring sorbet minis I posted a couple of weeks back. I have now found a replacement pattern  for he one that turned out not to be suitable so that's good.

Then there was this book which I bough for my Celtic Art project 



and this one which is the Laine Magazine 52 Weeks of Shawls which I bought mostly with my prize voucher from Great British Yarns. 

There were also some new bras, which I had to buy as a result of an unfortunate washing machine related incident a few weeks back, but I'm not posting up pictures of those. They're more your 'necessary' rather than your 'happy' mail. 



 

1 comment:

  1. That’s a really good haul! I love happy mail 😁

    ReplyDelete