Thursday 18 March 2021

Knitting Catch Up

I've been quite productive recently although not as good as I might have been with recording finished things here. 

So ages ago I did  these and the friend who sent me that wool sent some plainer gray too so the OH also got a hat and cowl 



there is still sufficient wool left from both lots to do matching mitts but I haven't managed to get round to those yet. I have however done these mittens  - 


to match a hat I  put up some while ago. 

There has been progress on the blanket with one square for this month blocked and complete, anther one on the blocking board, a third half done and the fourth still queued. 



Also on the needles just now are two pairs of socks, both for the OH and my first ever go at a traditional  fair isle beanie. They are all almost finished and I'm hoping they'll all be done by the end of the weekend. And then I can cast on some more socks. I feel this is the year I may turn into a sock production facility. 


1 comment:

  1. I must admit it’s been a sock-making year for me, too. Love the Fair Isle!

    ReplyDelete