Sunday 14 February 2021

Happy Valentine's Day

 Last year I had a post about Valentines Day here and I thought then that perhaps I should  up my game in 2021. From a starting point of zero of course that wasn't going to be hard. 

Anyway we both managed something and voila


Hearts and Flowers with added cat. And chocolate. The fancy box is from me to him; it's Florentines from  the Highland Chocolatier which we bought for a few people at Christmas. It seemed only fair that we should give them a go ourselves. And the flowers were from him to me. We both agreed that they were lovely but that cut flowers are a faff if you don't have a housekeeper you can hand them to, requesting they be  put in a vase. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you both enjoy them 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree re cut flowers - however they don't happen often here as if there is a horizontal space without books or cds or 'stuff' on it then E puts seed trays or plants she is over-wintering from the greenhouse there LOL!

    ReplyDelete