Tuesday 27 March 2018

Spring is Sprung

So there has been this happy coincidence recently;  spring has finally arrived (although if you were judging from today's weather which is strong winds and lashing rain you might doubt it ) and I can actually see some of the things it brings, so I went out and took some photos in TWWCTG.


Miniature daffodils ...


...and miniature daffodils with that white stuff whose name escapes me for the moment


some of the heather is in bloom 


and finally finally the snowdrops have made it


and here's The Cat Lorenzo enjoying the sunshine. 

I don't think the coming of spring has ever lifted my  spirits as much as it has this year. I can't think why it should be so, unless winter was worse than I thought.  Whatever the reason though, I'm very glad of it. 

1 comment: