Thursday 8 January 2015

Christmas Squared Part 2


Lots of pictures of our second Christmas Day in Canada.

 
Yes, this is our tree and these are our presents and I'm soooooooooooo  excited!

 
I'm really not at all camera shy, unlike my Dad and I wanna be in this pic of the tree too!

 
This is  heavy and really too unwieldy for me but it's a train set and I am not gonna let anyone else touch it

 
Next time that thing goes past I'm going to cause carnage. You Do Not Mess With  The Cat!

 
Three generations of train nuts - one small supervisor and two engineers

 
I've warned it. Any minute now, it's curtains for that thing

 
Christmas lunch: turkey, home made cranberry sauce, and the rest. So nice to have it made by someone else.

 
Dessert - Son No 1's version of cassata.

 
Post lunch chaos - but a happy lad and his Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment