Saturday 31 January 2015

Back in the Land of the Living!

Yay! I'm back.
 
As far as I can tell my eye is healing well, I'm down from 10 drops a day to 6 (which isn't that much of an improvement really, because fitting in six sets of drops a day is quite difficult) I'm reading a bit, visiting Facebook, knitting, doing the washing....almost normal life again. Hurrah!
 
Rather worried about Monday though as the joiners will be back working in the hall, which will make for  a lot of dust. Since if you do a dusty job (? I know, but that's what it said on the leaflet) you have to get separate advice about when you can resume work although the standard advice is 2 weeks off, I'm thinking lots of dust will not be ideal. I may need to take refuge while they're here in Son No 2's bedroom which will be difficult as quite a lot of it is taken up with books from the bookshelves that normally live in the hall....
 
Such are the joys of house renovation. But, altogether now, It Will All Be Worth It In The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment