Friday 12 June 2020

I Made A Card!

I see from the blog that the last time I made a card was in January 2019, although I was full of good intentions then about making more. Intentions which needless to say weren't fulfilled. 

I needed to make a card to send to someone and yesterday I just happened to fall over, metaphorically speaking,  the leftovers of a card making kit that have been lying about on a shelf on my desk for a long time and I thought 'I could probably do something with those if I put my mind to it. 

So I did. I took the card and the textured paper, added a bit of shiny card, some paper flowers and a small fabric butterfly and called it done. It's not amazingly ambitious but I was pleased with how it turned out.


I did realise while looking for some little flowers to put on it that really I have a lot of bits for cards that I will never use and when I've finished my latest clearing crusade (the selves in the back hall)  I must turn my attention to thinning out supplies. I'm sure there must be local schools/playgroups or something that could use the stuff.  

2 comments: