Wednesday 3 June 2020

Another Two Bite the Dust!

Calming activity continues to meet up with the great declutter as I do a few more jigsaws. My need to do them has abated over the last few days which I take to be a good sign of decreased anxiety levels but two recently completed ones are bound for the library/charity shop, when they re-open and start accepting donations. 

First up is this one

which turned out to be one of those puzzles that it's really fun to do the first time only

Next up is this one which I've had for years but this was only the second time I've done it.



It's a lovely picture when it's finished but my word, it's a difficult one to do. A major problem is the similarity of so much of the design, and closely related to that pieces of the same size and shape which look as though they are in the correct place but actually aren't. Frustration city. 

And this one following I am still in two minds about


It's very pretty but sorting out the pieces is a total pain, since so many of the colours are so close. So it may get a reprieve. Or it may not. 

1 comment:

  1. They all look amazingly difficult to me! Pretty, though...

    ReplyDelete