Wednesday 31 July 2019

Budgerigar Socks!


So here's the first product of the wool purchasing that I did in May. They're called budgerigar socks because the colours made me think of pet budgies; blue and yellow and fawn and black. 

Incidentally it was far far too hot for me to wear my carefully curated viva outfit, but the sweatshirt has seem sterling service since I got back to Orkney. I had to panic buy something else to wear which wouldn't make me sweat buckets and managed to find a plain shirt in a colour I believe is known as 'greige'. I quite liked it and it was comfortable to wear but still rather disappointed I couldn't have worn my outfit of choice.

2 comments:

  1. Damn unpredictable weather! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. The socks look great!

    The outfit of choice must be intended for something upcoming, a holiday maybe?

    ReplyDelete