Monday 15 July 2019

Baking Subscription July


With an irony that did not escape me this months bake was chocolate raspberry cake. Triple layers, sandwiched together with a chocolate filling and raspberry buttercream for which you had to make a raspberry syrup. I can't deny that it is a lovely cake and the sponge is light and delicious. But it's a bit on the big side when there are only two of you to eat it. I'm going away on Wednesday and I daresay it will keep the OH going for a few days after that. But it's the sort of cake I should be sharing with friends but I don't have time to do that just now; never mind 'after the viva' I will beable to have friends round, relax, chat and feed them with cake again! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely! Keep your chin up, you’re almost there xx

    ReplyDelete