Monday 1 June 2015

No Photo of Ice Cream After All.

This is not because the Gaelic oral went badly; in fact it went OK to well. And I am much relieved that it is over and done with. And when it was finished we drove all the way over to Stenness to Gerri's ice cream parlour for a celebratory ice cream.

And it was shut.

So disappointing. I can't complain as it was closed because Gerri is sick, and that's much worse than being disappointed because you can't pig out on a celebratory ice cream.

On the bright side, there is some good TV to watch tonight.

And I heard on Friday that a proposal I had put in for a paper at a conference in Gdansk in October has been accepted. So that was pleasing. I've never done a proper conference paper before and I'm looking forward to doing this.
 
Gdańsk
 
Come to that, I've never been to Poland before either. So lots to look forward to.
 
Now, if you'll excuse me, baulked of my ice cream, I am off to knit.

1 comment:

  1. Nooooo!! I mean, poor Gerri, get well soon, but you really deserved that ice cream! Glad it went well :):):)

    ReplyDelete