Monday 8 June 2015

School's OUT for Summer!

Yay! My draft chapter has been sent to my supervisors, my last Gaelic phone tutorial was this morning, I feel like I'm on holiday.

My in-tray is now almost empty,and I have two days to relax before packing to go away for just over a month. I wasn't originally planning to be away for that long, but when I was looking at the calendar it seemed silly to come all the way home from Glasgow for three days before turning round and going back to Stirling. So I'll be staying south.
 
Quite whether I can sensibly pack for being away for not quite five weeks remains to be seen. It does seem likely that the Glasgow flat, already furnished with a washer/dryer, is about to get an iron and ironing board though.
 
Anyway, Cardiff here we come - although not until the weekend, so I daresay I'll be posting here again before then. And naturally taking my laptop with me when I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment