Thursday 4 May 2023

Fail, fail, fail

It can't be denied we're feeling a bit down just now, since life seems to have been composed of a constant stream of failures just recently. I didn't get the cross stitch finished on time, I didn't get the jumper finished on time, I didn't get my sewing project finished at my lesson yesterday, I gave up on a jigsaw puzzle, I realised how long it is since I bought the poster ( five years) and I'm not even half way through it yet, I haven't managed to either stop enhancing my stash or indeed knit down a significant portion of it. 

I am attempting to fight back  - look out for a few more positive posts over the next few days. Or even hours. 

2 comments:

  1. Just think how you are succeeding in supporting the businesses selling the wool you buy :-) (From the person who has just added to her collection . . . )

    ReplyDelete