Monday 15 May 2023

And another one not in the plan

 was this


When I had finished my Bee Happy cross stitch I went to look at what other small Shepherds Bush cross stitch kits I had because I thought I had a few. I found this one and started doing it without realising quite how small the design was - about 3 1/2 inches by 2 1/2. I was a bit dismayed when I realised as it was far too small to be worth getting expensively framed, and then I had a bright idea and yesterday I turned the completed piece into this



a 70th birthday card for a good friend who I shall be seeing shortly. 

Talking of which there will hopefully be a couple of blog entries before Thursday, but on Thursday we are off south and my life is going to go super crazy busy. It will be quite like pre-Covid times except that I find myself less able to contemplate all the stuff quite as calmly as I used to. I'm convinced  I am going to forget important things like tickets, passport, where I'm supposed to be and with whom,  I used to take all these things in my stride but I'm just not used to doing so much in such a small period of time anymore.

On the upside there will be lots of exciting things to write about when I get back; it won't all be poster books, craft and jigsaw puzzles for a while!  

1 comment: