Monday 3 January 2022

Happy New Year!

I appreciate the sentiment is a couple of days late; what can I say, the world's still an odd place just now. 

Last year I had a photo project where I took a picture in Firth Park from the same spot every month* and I'm planning to do the same this year but at our local beach, Cara. Much easier and quicker to get to, and although it won't change through the seasons  in quite the same overt way as the trees and flowers did in the park the tides, the weather, the people and the shape of the sand will so I hope I'll find it interesting. 

* The OH put these together along with one monthly close up into a video for me. Unfortunately although I managed to post it to Facebook I haven;t been able to reproduce the trick on the blog, but I'll keep tryign and maybe I'll crack it by the end of the year. 

Meanwhile here are a few snaps from  yesterdays walk on the beach.




Dinosaur footprint! 



Look at all the birds!


There's been some storm to blow all this weed onto the beach.  

And today we went to St Mary's for a walk but it was very very cold so we didn't go quite as far as planned!







1 comment: