Tuesday 6 October 2015

I'm leaving (on a jet plane)

but I do know when I'll be back again which is next Monday.

Tomorrow I get up at daft o' clock to catch the first plane out of here to Edinburgh. From Edinburgh I fly to Copenhagen and from Copenhagen to Gdansk. I'm sort of looking forward to it and sort of not.

I'm not bothered about giving my paper, but I am bothered about spending four days with people I mainly don't know, in an unfamiliar environment and eating unfamiliar food. That is the sort of thing that stresses me out in a major major way.
 
Anyway I shall be back blogging properly at the beginning of next week. So many things I haven't caught the blog up with; two new Project 60 things, a serendipitous find in a charity shop, a Ph D supervisory meeting, and of course there will be pictures of some finished knitting. Oh joy!
 
And if I get really desperate while I'm away for something to take my mind off things  we have tickets for the Scottish Opera touring production of Cosi Fan Tutti the day after I get back. Right here in Orkney. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Bon voyage! I hope your paper is well-received :) :)

    ReplyDelete