Wednesday 28 October 2015

Going Away Again! (Sigh)

but with any luck it will be the last time until next February.

In any case I can't complain as it is almost totally a pleasure trip. We leave tomorrow (winds and waves allowing) and drive to Inverness, where we are seeing the Scottish Opera Carmen at the Eden Court in the evening. Then onto Glasgow on Friday.
 
Saturday I am nipping south of the border for a course (part of Project 60, report to follow). Sunday the OH comes back to Orkney while I chill out with Son no 2.
 
Monday I have a meeting with my Ph D supervisor  :-( .
 
Tuesday I'm hoping to meet up with my Glasgow dwelling Ravelry friend A.  Wednesday I'm going to  this, with my Edinburgh friend V. It looks fantastic and it will be interesting to see if the Restaurant at Kelvingrove is back up to standard...
 
And Thursday Son No 2 and I come back to Orkney via trains, a bus and a ferry - once again weather permitting.
 
I'm looking forward to everything about it bar the supervisory meeting and the packing!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, almost all of that sounds fantastic! And I hope the supervisoty meeting goes well, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *supervisory. Really shouldn't type with my distance glasses on.....

    ReplyDelete