Wednesday 18 March 2015

Project 60 Number 7

 
Yup, it's a cocktail. Quite how I have got this far through life without ever sampling a cocktail I'm not too sure, although possibly being not much of a drinker has something to do with it. Anyway it seemed like a fun thing to add to the list.
 
While we were in Glasgow recently I nipped over to Edinburgh to meet up with a fellow UHI Ph D student for a meal, and as she seemed to know a fair amount about these things I trusted her to take me somewhere good.
 
We had a great time, and rounded off the evening with a cocktail each. Since it was my first I went for the very safe Bellini - peach juice and Prosecco, what's not to like? L had a Margarita and insisted I try it, and I can truthfully say that if there's ever a next time mine will be a Margarita too!
 
 

1 comment: