Wednesday 18 March 2015

Post - post - op check up.

So when I had my post op check a couple of weeks ago the pressure in my eye was slightly raised. Optometrist thought it was probably a reaction to the drops I was using as that happens to about 10% of people who use them.
 
Went back today just to have them checked now I've been off the drops for a fortnight and almost unbelievably for me, everything was fine. Pressure back to normal levels. Hooray.
 
I was so happy I ordered a new pair of glasses to celebrate.

2 comments:

  1. YES!!! Brilliant news :)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, for once it seems there is good news about my eyes, I'm just so not used to that. Have to say he anxiety levels that coalesced around eye issues have almost completely dissipated which can only be a good thing. Although doubtless they will surface elsewhere....!

    ReplyDelete