Wednesday 4 March 2015

As It Happens

today we won't be discussing the question of whether there are any books worth reading any more, because I had to go to the optician's this afternoon  for my post-op sign off. This entailed many many drops in my eyes, some of which stained my tears (never had them before) and which generally left me seeing the world in a very fuzzy way. The fuzziness extends to print, TV screens and computer monitors so I am best off leaving the consideration of  reading material to a time when I can see  what I'm writing on the topic.
 
As for the eye, it is healing well, I can stop the drops and although the pressure in it is slightly raised that's most likely to be a side effect of the drops and he's going to have a look in another two weeks just to be sure. But really it all seems excellent and good.

1 comment: