We had a telephone call on Friday morning to say that the OH's brother was on a train on his way to our home town for a brief visit (He's been in Largs this weekend for the Viking Festival.) We took him out to local cafe M.O.C.S. for lunch. We've been there for coffee and cake before and we've often said we'd like to try their Turkish pide for lunch so on Friday we did.
Three different flavours, all were delicious, and very hearty portions. I couldn't finish mine; maybe I shouldn't have had any of those chips which the OH ordered and which really weren't needed. Although they were Very Nice Chips Indeed.
On Saturday we went to the Japanese garden again, for a special event. Little Peru , a farm in Ayrshire, had brought three of their alpacas up to the garden and you could pay a small fee and pat them and feed them and have your photo take with them. Ours was called Diego, he was a bit flighty but I hung on to his harness like grim death whenever he seemed likely to make a break for freedom. I didn't get to feed him but the OH did, and there was indeed lots of petting and stroking and photo taking.
Here we are
And a couple of pics for fans of The Cat Cosimo
He says he doesn't know 'what it is about cats and boxes and he wishes people would stop asking him; all he knows is that this new box appeared and so he had to go and sit in it. Because.'
"I know you're in there. I'm going to scratch at this door until you come out an play and I don't care that it's 3 in the morning". Ah the joys of sharing a home with a cat.




No comments:
Post a Comment