Friday, 24 July 2026

Happy Mail - Not Yarn!

 I treated myself! 



I was introduced to Rituals via a You Tube channel about eight months ago. Before that I'd never heard of them, but it wasn't long afterwards that I saw they had opened a shop in the Stirling Shopping Centre, so I went in for a browse. I didn't buy anything then, but a while later when I needed some new shampoo I went  and had a look and bought a (very expensive!) bottle of the stuff.

Well I say very expensive but it's lasted ages and it's very kind to my hair so perhaps it's not in the grand scheme of things. As seems to be normal nowadays I was encouraged to sign up for their e-mails which I did and I generally give them a quick look when they come and then discard them. 

Last week though they had a special offer on a box of three full size shower gels, on-line only and I thought, Why Not? Obviously I did my usual thing of thinking um, and ah, and should I really do it,  for several days first, but I did eventually persuade myself that buying three bottles of shower gel on special offer didn't make me a selfish horrible person and I ordered them. They came today, so very quickly and in a nice box ( see above) 

And now they're out of the box, as below


If I remember I'll report back on which is my favourite in due course. 


No comments:

Post a Comment